The TEXstyle range is ideal for impressive backdrops, trade shows, meetings, and retail applications.
TEXstyle Expo Q3010
Product Overview – TEXstyle Expo Q3010
Our TEXstyle range is designed to be interactive, and it creates an inviting environment for customers. A large central panel is flanked by curved acrylic side fins which clip on easily and can be adjusted to create additional privacy. An oval top header puts your brand or company name front and centre while the twin shelf pods offer the ideal platform for displaying goods and marketing collateral, or to use as a writing surface.
Optional LED lights further add to the visual and practical appeal of this impressive system, which boasts simple tool-free assembly and folds down into portable sections for ease of transportation.
Product Specification for TEXstyle
- Freestanding fabric tension display system
- Lightweight aluminum framework
- Assembles quickly and easily without the need for specialist knowledge or tools
- Dismantles down into portable sections for easy transportation
- Includes carry bag(s)
- Includes 2x display pod shelves and 1x top header frame
- Optional: LED Lights
Bespoke Design / Artwork for TEXstyle
Supplying your own artwork?
You can supply your own artwork and we can print directly from your file. For a detailed description of how to set up your artwork, please refer to our Artwork Setup Guides. In order to ensure that your artwork is print ready.
In need of a design service?
Alternatively, we have an in-house Graphic Design Studio that can assist. Allow our graphic designers create a bespoke image for your Exhibition Stand. Simply, supply us with your high-resolution logo and all the images If you need help with a design then please contact us at [email protected] For a detailed description of how to set up your artwork, please refer to our Artwork Setup Guides.
Uploading your artwork designs?
To produce the perfect printed graphics, we love a PDF file. However, if you don’t have a PDF file, send us a Word, Excel file, and we will send you back a PDF proof. If you want to convert your file to PDF yourself, click on our help page. We can print from either High-Resolution PDF files or JPeg files. If you want some more info on artwork files, click on our artwork guide here.
If you need help with the design of your TEXstyle Expo Q3010 then please contact us at [email protected]
How To Order your TEXstyle
Ordering our TEXstyle Expo Q3010 is a quick and simple process. Select which option you’d like and go through the checkout. We will then print and ship your exhibition stand to your requested location. All of our graphics are sent via a tracked courier, so you should let us know on the order form if you have any special delivery instructions.
How to assemble your TEXstyle Expo Q3010?
To set up your Exhibition Stand, first of all pull out the frame, attach the magnetics bars, carefully unroll the graphic to its full length. You will then need to stretch the graphic and hook it on the frame until it is secured onto the magnetic bars. Lastly, smooth the graphic down until you are satisfied with the outcome.
You will receive one aluminium frame, graphic cover, and a sturdy carry bag for the safe storage and transportation of your Exhibition Stand (suitable for indoor use only).
Our clients include some of the largest companies in the world. These include Dell, Oracle Corporation and HP. Find out more about The Printroom Group.
Please take a look at some of the brands that use our services.
Who are www.manual-printers.co.uk?
We are part of The Printroom Group – the leading print company in the Thames Valley. We’ve been proudly serving some of the largest companies in the UK since 1977 from our family-run HQ in Bracknell, Berks. We have been printing documents for over 40 years, and we’re good at it! So you can rest assured that your printing is in the hands of experts in the printing world. As a result, your documents will be of the highest quality and professionally finished. Find out more about The Printroom Group.
If you would like to jump straight to some of our popular products, click on the links below:
A4 Wirebound Manuals, A5 Wirebound manuals, A4 Perfect Bound Manuals, A5 Perfect Bound Manuals, Ring Bound Manuals, single sheet print, stapled brochures, A4 Stapled Brochures, A4 Posters, A3 Posters, A2 Posters, A1 Posters, A0 Posters, postcard printing, leaflet printing, printed folders, printed Lanyards, printed certificates, table Talkers, printed tablecloths, Deluxe Roller Banners, Premium Roller Banners, Softback Bound Books, Custom Ring Binders, branded mugs, branded laptop sleeves, Business Stationery, printed wristbands, Fabric Pull-up Banners, Pop-Up Stands, Fabric Stands, Exhibition Printing, Indoor Display products.
To see our full range of products please click here.
Need help with your Manual and book printing?
Why not explore our business card options?
We offer a range of Business Cards to suit your image and budget including:
- Classic Business Cards – Our most Popular cost-effective business card.
- Deluxe Business Cards – An Un-coated Textured extra thick 810gsm Board
- Supreme Business Cards – Laminated in either Matt, Gloss or Soft Touch
- Square Cards – Printed onto a premium board and laminated, cut as a square
- Artisans Cards – Our speciality Artisans Stock has a natural feel
- Linen Cards – A quality Mohawk Card with a Linen type finish
- Spot UV Cards – A clear varnish on top of a matt laminated card – pure class
- Embossed Business Cards – Your design can be physically pressed into the card for a raised effect
- Foiled Business Cards – A metallic finish to selected parts of the design. In gold, silver and other finishes
Award-Winning Print Services…www.manual-printers.co.uk
- Simply choose the quantities and various specifications from the drop-down menus.
- Then you can add your artwork in the “Drag and Drop” artwork upload box.
- Add your items to the basket.
Secure online paymentsAll online payments are processed securely via Stripe We accept all major credit and debit cards
Sending artworkIf you are sending artwork, you can do this in two ways: 1) upload during Order (for small files up to 10mb only) 2) Upload at Check out 3) uploading to our WeTransfer site Please use your name and order reference when sending files, so we can quickly reconcile against your order
PDF FilesHigh resolution (300dpi) files are the best for us to work with. Please see the settings below to get the best quality printing.
- Resolution: Choose High Resolution
- Compression Settings – For colour and greyscale this should be downsampled to 300dpi with “auto compression” set on high
- Font Embedding – Should be set to “embed all fonts”
- The Colour needs to be set as CMYK
- Please supply a 3mm bleed around your artwork.
- Please ensure that the colour is set to CMYK, not RGB.
- Please provide crop marks around all your supplied artwork.
Microsoft Office FilesWe cannot print straight from the following programmes. However, we can save a PDF file and re-send back to you for proofing.