Our San Francisco Pop Up Stand are perfect for events, trade shows and exhibitions. Sourced from high quality materials creating a lightweight display stand.
San Francisco Pop Up Stand
A stunning display with full-colour printed graphics on a continuous fabric cover
Our San Francisco Pop Up Stand is a large pop-up display with a lightweight aluminium frame in a straight configuration.
These larger backdrops are perfect for defining your exhibition area. They use one continuous graphic which means they completely eliminate the problem of visible join lines commonly encountered on the traditional multi-panel exhibition backdrops. Our San Francisco Pop Up Stands are made up of two main components – a strong, lightweight, tubular aluminium frame and a printed fabric cover.
Straight backdrops are made from a strong, lightweight, aluminium frame and a stretchy cover, which is printed front and reverse. They are perfect for defining an exhibition area or dividing open office space. The cover is one continuous graphic that completely eliminates the problem of visible join lines commonly encountered on traditional multi-panel exhibition backdrops.
Both the front and the reverse of the San Francisco Pop Up Stands are printed with your designs, giving you more room for your promotional message and increasing their functionality.
- 2.3m x 4.6m Stand – frame&cover
- Dye-sub printed on 260gsm 100% Stretch polyester
- Assembled size(mm): 4572(w) x 2270(h)
- Full colour print on both sides
- Washable at 30 degrees with everyday detergent
- Fire retardant and fade resistant
- Fastens with zip
- Supplied with aluminium frame and carry bag
If you are exhibiting at a trade show or exhibition why not read our article “How to exhibit at a trade show or exhibition“.
Bespoke Design / Artwork
Supplying your own artwork?
You can supply your own artwork and we can print directly from your file. For a detailed description of how to set up your artwork, please refer to our Artwork Setup Guides. In order to ensure that your artwork is print-ready.
In need of a design service?
Alternatively, we have an in-house Graphic Design Studio that can assist. Allow our graphic designers to create a bespoke image for your Pop Up Stand. Simply, supply us with your high-resolution logo and all the images If you need help with a design then please contact us at [email protected] For a detailed description of how to set up your artwork, please refer to our Artwork Setup Guides.
Uploading your artwork designs?
To produce the perfect printed graphics, we love a PDF file. However, if you don’t have a PDF file, send us a Word, Excel file, and we will send you back a PDF proof. If you want to convert your file to PDF yourself, click on our help page. We can print from either High-Resolution PDF files or JPeg files. If you want some more info on artwork files, click on our artwork guide here.
If you need help with the design of your Rome Pop Up Stand then please contact us at [email protected]
How To Order
Ordering your San Francisco Pop Up Stand is quick and simple. Select your roller banner size and upload your artwork. Our pre-press team will check your files and contact you if there are any issues with your file. All of our roller banners are sent via a tracked courier, so you should let us know on the order form if you have any special delivery instructions.
How to assemble your San Francisco Pop Up Stand?
To set up your Pop Up Stand, first of all, pull out the frame, attach the magnetics bars, carefully unroll the graphic to its full length. You will then need to stretch the graphic and hook it on the frame until it is secured onto the magnetic bars. Lastly, smooth the graphic down until you are satisfied with the outcome.
You will receive one aluminium frame, graphic cover, and a sturdy carry bag for a safe storage and transportation of your San Francisco Pop Up Stand (suitable for indoor use only).
Our clients include some of the largest companies in the world. These include Dell, Oracle Corporation and HP. Find out more about The Printroom Group.
Please take a look at some of the brands that use our services.
Who are www.manual-printers.co.uk?
We are part of The Printroom Group – the leading print company in the Thames Valley. We’ve been proudly serving some of the largest companies in the UK since 1977 from our family-run HQ in Bracknell, Berks. We have been printing documents for over 40 years, and we’re good at it! So you can rest assured that your printing is in the hands of experts in the printing world. As a result, your documents will be of the highest quality and professionally finished. Find out more about The Printroom Group.
If you would like to jump straight to some of our popular products, click on the links below:
A4 Wirebound Manuals, A5 Wirebound manuals, A4 Perfect Bound Manuals, A5 Perfect Bound Manuals, Ring Bound Manuals, single sheet print, stapled brochures, A4 Stapled Brochures, A4 Posters, A3 Posters, A2 Posters, A1 Posters, A0 Posters, postcard printing, leaflet printing, printed folders, printed Lanyards, printed certificates, table Talkers, printed tablecloths, Deluxe Roller Banners, Premium Roller Banners, Softback Bound Books, Custom Ring Binders, branded mugs, branded laptop sleeves, Business Stationery, printed wristbands, Fabric Pull-up Banners, Pop-Up Stands, Fabric Stands, Exhibition Printing, Indoor Display products.
To see our full range of products please click here.
Need help with your Manual and book printing?
Why not explore our business card options?
We offer a range of Business Cards to suit your image and budget including:
- Classic Business Cards – Our most Popular cost-effective business card.
- Deluxe Business Cards – An Un-coated Textured extra thick 810gsm Board
- Supreme Business Cards – Laminated in either Matt, Gloss or Soft Touch
- Square Cards – Printed onto a premium board and laminated, cut as a square
- Artisans Cards – Our speciality Artisans Stock has a natural feel
- Linen Cards – A quality Mohawk Card with a Linen type finish
- Spot UV Cards – A clear varnish on top of a matt laminated card – pure class
- Embossed Business Cards – Your design can be physically pressed into the card for a raised effect
- Foiled Business Cards – A metallic finish to selected parts of the design. In gold, silver and other finishes
Award-Winning Print Services…www.manual-printers.co.uk
- Simply choose the quantities and various specifications from the drop-down menus.
- Then you can add your artwork in the “Drag and Drop” artwork upload box.
- Add your items to the basket.
Secure online paymentsAll online payments are processed securely via Stripe We accept all major credit and debit cards
Sending artworkIf you are sending artwork, you can do this in two ways: 1) upload during Order (for small files up to 10mb only) 2) Upload at Check out 3) uploading to our WeTransfer site Please use your name and order reference when sending files, so we can quickly reconcile against your order
PDF FilesHigh resolution (300dpi) files are the best for us to work with. Please see the settings below to get the best quality printing.
- Resolution: Choose High Resolution
- Compression Settings – For colour and greyscale this should be downsampled to 300dpi with “auto compression” set on high
- Font Embedding – Should be set to “embed all fonts”
- The Colour needs to be set as CMYK
- Please supply a 3mm bleed around your artwork.
- Please ensure that the colour is set to CMYK, not RGB.
- Please provide crop marks around all your supplied artwork.
Microsoft Office FilesWe cannot print straight from the following programmes. However, we can save a PDF file and re-send back to you for proofing.