Our Printed bollard covers will promote your business and are a great advertising opportunity. Use the bollards outside your business, or in your car park for advertising. Made from sturdy Corcorrigated Corex and printed in full colour these bollard covers are triangular and can be seen from three sides.
Lamp Post and Bollard Covers
Lamp Post & Bollard Covers
Used to get your message across all over the UK these smart bollard covers wrap around bollards and lamp posts.
They can be used to promote any event as they are totally weatherproof. They are printed onto Correx with scores along them to easily fold around the bollard.
Lamp Post & Bollard Covers Print Specification
Bollard Covers – 4mm Correx
3 panels of 370mm, 850mm tall
4mm white Correx / fluted polypropylene board
Lightweight rigid corrugated plastic
Direct full-colour print one side with UV inks
No lamination required
Assembles with tab a slot mechanism
All bollard covers are carefully wrapped and sent out using Tracked Delivery with DHL Express
The process that we use is not a high-security process, so they are not recommended for high-value prizes.
We will share your details with DHL in order.
Is Your Paper Stock Environmentally Friendly?
Yes, our paper is all FSC approved, which means that all of the paper stock we use has been harvested responsibly. FSC stands for the Forest Stewardship Council. This is an independent non-governmental organisation that promotes the responsible management of the World’s forests. You can learn more about FSC here. You can also find out more about paper and the environment on the Two Sides website here. If you are looking for a Greener way of printing your manuals, FSC is the most common form, without compromising quality.
You can speak to one of our supervisors using the online chat if you are struggling with anything. Alternatively, you can call us on 01344 312704. Please also feel free to visit our main website, www.printroom.co.uk and find out a little more about us.
Our clients include some of the largest companies in the world. These include Dell, Oracle Corporation and HP. Find out more about The Printroom Group.
Please take a look at some of the brands that use our services.
Who are www.manual-printers.co.uk?
We are part of The Printroom Group – the leading print company in the Thames Valley. We’ve been proudly serving some of the largest companies in the UK since 1977 from our family-run HQ in Bracknell, Berks. We have been printing documents for over 40 years, and we’re good at it! So you can rest assured that your printing is in the hands of experts in the printing world. As a result, your documents will be of the highest quality and professionally finished. Find out more about The Printroom Group.
If you would like to jump straight to some of our popular products, click on the links below:
A4 Wirebound Manuals, A5 Wirebound manuals, A4 Perfect Bound Manuals, A5 Perfect Bound Manuals, Ring Bound Manuals, single sheet print, stapled brochures, A4 Stapled Brochures, A4 Posters, A3 Posters, A2 Posters, A1 Posters, A0 Posters, postcard printing, leaflet printing, printed folders, printed Lanyards, printed certificates, table Talkers, printed tablecloths, Deluxe Roller Banners, Premium Roller Banners, Softback Bound Books, Custom Ring Binders, branded mugs, branded laptop sleeves, Business Stationery, printed wristbands, Fabric Pull-up Banners, Pop-Up Stands, Fabric Stands, Exhibition Printing, Indoor Display products.
To see our full range of products please click here.
Need help with your Manual and book printing?
Why not explore our business card options?
We offer a range of Business Cards to suit your image and budget including:
- Classic Business Cards – Our most Popular cost-effective business card.
- Deluxe Business Cards – An Un-coated Textured extra thick 810gsm Board
- Supreme Business Cards – Laminated in either Matt, Gloss or Soft Touch
- Square Cards – Printed onto a premium board and laminated, cut as a square
- Artisans Cards – Our speciality Artisans Stock has a natural feel
- Linen Cards – A quality Mohawk Card with a Linen type finish
- Spot UV Cards – A clear varnish on top of a matt laminated card – pure class
- Embossed Business Cards – Your design can be physically pressed into the card for a raised effect
- Foiled Business Cards – A metallic finish to selected parts of the design. In gold, silver and other finishes
Award-Winning Print Services….www.www.manual-printers.co.uk
- Simply choose the quantities and various specifications from the drop-down menus.
- Then you can add your artwork in the “Drag and Drop” artwork upload box.
- Add your items to the basket.
Secure online paymentsAll online payments are processed securely via Stripe We accept all major credit and debit cards
|Choose Your Style||
Bollard Sleeve, Lampost Sleeve
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
Sending artworkIf you are sending artwork, you can do this in two ways: 1) upload during Order (for small files up to 10mb only) 2) Upload at Check out 3) uploading to our WeTransfer site Please use your name and order reference when sending files, so we can quickly reconcile against your order
PDF FilesHigh resolution (300dpi) files are the best for us to work with. Please see the settings below to get the best quality printing.
- Resolution: Choose High Resolution
- Compression Settings – For colour and greyscale this should be downsampled to 300dpi with “auto compression” set on high
- Font Embedding – Should be set to “embed all fonts”
- The Colour needs to be set as CMYK
- Please supply a 3mm bleed around your artwork.
- Please ensure that the colour is set to CMYK, not RGB.
- Please provide crop marks around all your supplied artwork.
Microsoft Office FilesWe cannot print straight from the following programmes. However, we can save a PDF file and re-send back to you for proofing.