Printroom Group has it’s very own Pick and Pack service, which allows us to store your items and dispatch to multiple locations on a daily basis.
Items picked and packed are likely to be sales or training packs, printed manuals, starter packs, merchandise, flip charts, pads, handouts and more! We pride ourselves on our service and ability to complete mailings promptly and to a deadline. We love a challenge and are experts at abstract mailings.
How does Pick and Pack work?
- An order comes in from the client.
- An account manager confirms receipt of the order.
- The order is processed and the fulfilment team picks the items, puts the order together and packs accordingly.
- Our dispatch team sends the order out via the agreed trackable method.
- A tracking number is sent to the client.
- The order is received at the requested location.
As our clients’ needs are so diverse and constantly changing, our Pick and Pack service is always adapting so it can be tailored to suit your individual needs, every time.